Get an extra 20% off!
Use code: EXTRA20
ORDER NOW AND LOCK IN SALES PRICE!
Design Inspiration: Al Capone, more notoriously known as the real life Scarface. He was a major player in organized crime, and earned his nickname after being sliced in the face during an attempt on his life.
Artist: Nigel Mcmarrow | @nidges_graphic_art
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||7-10 Business Days|