Get an extra 10% off!
Use code: EXTRA10
ORDER NOW AND LOCK IN SALES PRICE!
Design Inspiration: This classic made a huge impact on the pop culture in the 70's and 80's. It is said, these boxes represented freedom and mobility. Giving people a chance to enjoy music on the go and share their favorites with the community. When designing this piece, the artist was inspired by the blend of pop culture and the in-your-face music experience boomboxes presented.
Artist: Franky Aguilar
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Mexico||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||7-10 Business Days|