Get an extra 15% off!
Use code: EXTRA15
Order today and receive your order by .
Design Inspiration: Talk about stealth mode. This machine is a beast. The first two made, were nicknamed I Have Blue but didn't reach flight until 1981. Proving, with a little testing and some effort put in, we can create amazing things. When designing this piece, the artist was inspired by the military history and capabilities of these incredible aircrafts.
Artist: Franky Aguilar
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Mexico||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||7-10 Business Days|