Get an extra 15% off!
Use code: EXTRA15
Order today and receive your order by .
Design Inspiration: A old term that is becoming more and more popular with the rise of cryptocurrency is HODL. It basically means to buy a coin and never sell it until it makes you a fortune. HODL comes into play for the man who wants 100 million even though he's already made 1 million off the coin. Greed can cause you to save the coin without ever getting a chance to spend it.
Artist: Franky Aguilar
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||3-5 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Mexico||Free||4-6 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||7-10 Business Days|