$289.99 USD$149.99 USD
Buy this Canvas at
Use Coupon MLK20 at cart page
Offer ends soon!
Get an extra 20% off!
Use code: MLK20
ORDER NOW AND LOCK IN SALES PRICE!
Design Inspiration: This series started 5 years ago as a meditation of daily "impacts" and the elements in nature. Each painting is created early evening outside and left overnight to absorb the energy of the moon at night allowing dew to fall on the paint, followed by the slow morning sunrise which calmly dries the paint and creates a delicate crackle throughout the canvas. The extreme morning sun throughout the day quickly dries the canvas and starts to show under layers of paint that otherwise would not show unless it cracked. I repeat this process for a few days until the entire painting has decided (on its own) what it wants to show us. I've left painting overnight looking one way and finding an entire new work the next - the universe takes over when I go to bed. I am the simply the conduit of the paint and canvas. Doing this allows me to detach from the art and see the art as separate from myself.
Artist: Alexander Salazar | @Alexandersalazarfineart
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||7-10 Business Days|