A Rose on the Skull
$312.99 USD$159.99 USD
Buy this item at
Use Coupon EXTRA20 at cart page
Offer ends soon!
Get an extra 20% off!
Use code: EXTRA20
ORDER NOW AND LOCK IN SALES PRICE!
Design Inspiration: Some people are so afraid of dying, they never actually live. Skulls are generally connected with death. But what we don't think about, is we're all the same on the inside. It's better to enjoy the life around us, instead of hiding away in fear of it. While designing this piece the artist was inspired by the incredible blend of human anatomy and nature. Giving it a beautiful splash with a little bit of edge.
Our industry leading print technology ensures for sharp photographic reproductions with flawless color fidelity.
Genuine Artist Quality Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water, Fade, Scratch, Crack & Warp Resistant
- Chemistry Perfect Gloss & Satin/Matte Finish
FSC Certified Stretch Bar
- 1 ¼ “ Deep Sustainable Forest Wood Stretch Bar
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free – WILL NOT BOW
- Finger Jointed For Extra Strength
Gallery Quality Frame
- Roma Moulding™ Hand Crafted in Italy
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Non Toxins or Chipping – 100% Real Pine Wood
- Professional Matte Black Finish
Hanging Hardware Included
- Pre-Installed Hanging Hardware
- Centered Sawtooth Installed On Top Side of Canvas
- Pre-Installed Rubber Bumpers Protect Canvas & Walls
|United States||Free||7-10 Business Days|
|Canada||Free||7-10 Business Days|
|Rest of World||$30||10-15 Business Days|